Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Karma Queen

This Meme was sent to me by my creative writer-friend Mark. (Yay! Let's be honest - I LOVE talking about myself!) I will be doing another one from Abandoned in Pasadena next time, because Mark asked me just a couple of minutes before Sandy did. I feel like that awkward girl who has been ignored by all the boys, and suddenly, everyone is asking me to the prom ~~~ and I say YES! and YES! and YES! I can juggle ALL these hot dates!

3 Names U go By: Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmy, Sweetie, 7-ft Russian Woman from Siberia

3 Screen Names U Have Had: Franny, Director, the Legend

3 Things U Like about Yourself: intelligent, peacemaker, ability to effectively instruct Karma to rain vengeance upon my enemies and the enemies of my friends.

3 Things U Don’t Like about Yourself: Rage issues, moody, zits at my age!

3 Parts of Your Heritage: Canadian, Roman & Sicilian

3 Things that Scare U: someone seeing through my confident facade, child molesters, authority figures

3 of Your Everyday Essentials: my girlfriends, naps, my kids laughing

3 Things U are Wearing Right Now: grey pinstripe suit, pink tank top, pink "everything else"

3 of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists: Blue Rodeo, Sarah McLachlan, Jann Arden

3 of Your Favorite Songs: "Try" by Blue Rodeo, "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman, "Walkin in Memphis" by Mark Cohn.

3 Things U Want to Try in the Next 12 Months: keep a clean house, renovate the clean house, say goodbye to diapers FOR-FREAKIN-EVER

3 Things You Want in a Relationship: Fun, friendship, teamwork

2 Truths and a Lie: I've eaten more than my share of bug spray, i've had mosquito bites where the sun don't shine, these were achieved while doing something totally legal

3 Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to U: (abilty to sing me arias, curly untamed hair, youth & inexperience, heh heh heh...

3 Things about the Same Sex that Appeal to U: down-to-earth, funny, honest

3 Things U Just Cannot Do: let it go when i'm right, let it go when i'm wrong, not protect my kids

3 of Your Favorite Hobbies: playing guitar, designing websites, KARAOKE!

3 Things U Want to do Really Bad Right Now: run away screaming and laughing maniacally, bitch-slap my old boss, lead all the students in the library in a chorus of "Tell Me on a Sunday Please"

3 Careers U are Considering: Ship's Counselor, Canadian Idol hopeful, psychic hotline operator

3 Places You Want to Go on Vacation: a b&b in a european castle, alaskan cruise, disneyworld

3 Kid’s Names: Syphillis, Gonnorhea, Clap (that will keep their hands off my daughter!)

3 Things U Want to Do Before U Die: show my hubby how much i love him, see my grandchildren drive my kids crazy, make all my friends rich

3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Boy: I like computers, i love chicken wings, i find women beautiful

3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Chick: i cry, i bitch, i gossip

3 Celeb Crushes: Ewan MacGregor, Joaquin Phonix, Daniel Radcliffe (chastely)

3 People U Would Like to Complete This Quiz: Kim, Magda, Cataldo

4 Comments:

At 2:53 PM , Blogger bornfool said...

Great lists. I think I did this one or one similar a long time ago. I just love finding out interesting tidbits about my favorite bloggers.

I have to go warm up my voice. I'm singing an aria later.

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That was nice and I loved all your links...really cute.
I see you are back to your old self again...I was getting a little worried.

 
At 8:55 AM , Blogger Mark Leslie said...

LOL - the image links you slapped up are on par with the humour. Nicely done. Thanks for making me pee my pants again.

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Rachel has finished her weird meme.
http://slidingthroughlife.blogspot.com/2006/04/weird-things-about-me.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home