Thursday, April 06, 2006

Showdown at the Mystery Hotel

Me 1: I've been challenged to write no more than 300 words inspired by this photo. What to do?
Me 2: Blood and gore and guts!
Me 1: But I just ate. How about something sweet and coming-of-agey?
Me 2: Meh.
Me 1: What about an animal tale? Everyone loves animal stories!
Me 2: You are full of shit, you know that?

Me 1: What the hell's your problem?
Me 2: SHH! I'm thinking...hey, how about a coming-of-age tale with animals AND they all die a painful gory death in the end?
Me 1: Umm...
Me 2: It's bloody genius! I'll bet no one's done it yet!
Me 1: But what does that have to do with the picture exactly?
Me 2: SHHH! I'm thinking...ok...there's this wolf, see, and it's rabid - no - angry - and it's seeking revenge for the death of – ok, wait a minute - why are you making that face?
Me 1: What face?
Me 2: THAT face!
Me 1: What face? I didn't make a face!
Me 2: You are so fucking annoying, you know that?
Me 1: What the hell? I didn't even make a -
Me 2: SHH! I'm thinking! So...the tiger wants revenge...
Me 1: It's a wolf.
Me 2: Who the hell asked you!? Now its a tiger!
Me 1: Ok, you show me where you see a tiger in that picture!
Me 2: Well I would GET to that if you would stop friggin interrupting me!
Me 1: Ok. Fine. Whatever. If you're so smart, you do all the work!
Me 2: Fine! My idea is better than your stupid-ass idea about the animals anyways!
Me 1: But you have a TIGER! That's an animal!
Me 2: It's a LION-now shut up! We only have 300 words here -

5 Comments:

At 8:30 AM , Blogger bornfool said...

You've been eavesdropping on my inner voices...

Cleverly done.

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Mark Leslie said...

FOTFLMAO!

I knew I could count on you to do something completely different and perfectly hilarious. You are the Master - I bow down to you.

 
At 11:53 PM , Blogger Jellyhead said...

OK Franny, take a deep, cleansing breath, and walk to the sink (Yes, both of you). Pour a glass of water, drink it slowly. Now walk carefully to the couch and lie down. Stay there until the nice men come with the van.

Great post!

 
At 2:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone has got to get this story to Wil Wheaton. It's the most original one that I have read. He'll defintely get a kick out of it.

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Jelly said it all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home