Friday, February 24, 2006

Three Pictures

I'm sending this ambitious little meme out into the world, in the hopes that we all get a chance to stretch our creative muscles and learn more about each other - in a way that we didn't really expect.

Below are three topics. If you'd like to take part, what you need to do is post a picture for each theme on your blog. One picture per theme, as it pertains to YOU. Also, you can write a couple of sentences if you feel the need to explain how the picture fits with the theme.

You'll find that everyone will have a different interpretation of the themes, and that's what will make this really interesting!

The rules for this are that there are no rules. The photo can be recent or old, taken by you, taken by someone else, or taken from the web. When your photos are posted, please let me know in the comments area of this blog. (This is also how you can check what others have posted.) If all goes well, we'll make this a monthly thing. Best wishes!

Three Pictures for February

1. The Only Dragon I Know

2. A Reason to Return Home

3. The Eighth Wonder of the World

6 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Blogger Motherkitty said...

Frannie, I'm obedient, I'm good, I'm done, and my pictures are posted. Check 'em out.

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Franny...the neighbors thought I was a prowler and called the police...but I still managed to get my "Three Pictures for February" posted.

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger somershade said...

Franny , I am game, getting ready to post my 3 right now, fun. I liked mom's and getting ready to check out Mother Kitty

 
At 8:08 AM , Blogger somershade said...

The blog was not being nice, now they are posted. And thanks again, it's been fun. Waiting for your three

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Alipurr said...

Mine's done. Thankfully, I was able to do it while it was still February! :). Lots of fun

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger Alipurr said...

hey, do you think it is scary that the four people who did your meme are four women in the same family???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home