Sunday, January 15, 2006

One Good Turn...


My heroic blog friend Paul turned me on to the HeroMachine site, where you can make yourself into pretty much whichever kind of super-hero/freak/Village Person you'd like. It was so cool, so I made myself into the fantasy heroine of my dreams. (Yes, I am aware that I have not looked like this since highschool. Okay, maybe I was never quite so richly endowed. But the other body types were ghastly and the face looks like me and I said FANTASY so shaddup there in the back row!)

The Legend of Franny: Though raised by the church in a strict and cloistered fashion, Franny always knew she was different. Nighttime urges forced her into the streets to explore the darkness while the others slept. Her life is changed forever when she overhears the falsely repentant confession of a heinous criminal. Outraged that the criminal is offered forgiveness by the church that raised her, she leaves forever to avenge his crimes and to protect the innocent. Over time, she becomes a patron of vigilante justice, skimpy costumes and ass-kicking in general.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM , Blogger Bob said...

As much as I like the overall look, I really like the fact that you're using nunchucks to smite thine enemies. Bruce Lee would be proud.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home