Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's Not About Cheesies

I decided today that I really need some Cheesies. Badly. I haven't had Cheesies for several months now, due to various issues and scheduling problems and sundry. I just never got around to getting the Cheesies. Honestly, I didn't really want them. Until now.

Suddenly I've noticed that I'm having a Cheesie dry spell. So what to do?

Make my own Cheesies? Sure, self-serve is alright, but it's not really what I have in mind. Run out and get Cheesies? What kind of girl do you think I am?! Some people would even PAY for Cheesies, and there was this time in university where the thought crossed my mind - I was pretty broke...but not broke enough I guess! Though I am not without my own Cheesie adventures: I remember when we were teenagers, sneaking Cheesies in my parents basement. Cheesies in the car wasn't unheard of. Cheesies for breakfast are the BEST, Cheesies in the park...but I digress.

I like to savour my Cheesies, but right now I'll settle for a Cheesie snack. In a house full of children, you have to eat your Cheesies fast anyways. The last thing you want is for your kids to catch you in the middle of the Cheesie binge. It's bad enough that my mother-in-law caught us having Cheesies once. I do not care to retell that horror story. I didn't want Cheesies for a long time after that.

Ok, so the only way to deal with this problem is head-on. My Cheesie craving MUST be fulfilled. When my husband gets home, he will bring me Cheesies.

He just doesn't know it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home