Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Where The Hell Have I Been?

Dear blog buddies,

I have been kidnapped.

Do not tell anyone.

Do not call the police or the Mounties.*

Several weeks ago I was accosted by a slim, white, 30MB male who threw me in his harddrive and drove me to the iTunes store. We ate cake there. I am still there and I cannot leave. It is very good cake.

Also, I have been chained to the laptop by three different alter-egos. They are insatiable. They torture me with plot-bunnies and make me write stories. They are addicted to the Thesaurus. I fear for my life: if I don't find the right synonym, I know I will die.

Please do not send ransom money. They will only buy cake and more thesauruses with it.

Once I find a way to overpower these terrible felons, I will escape/flee/run away/break out.

I love you all.

*Franny

------------------------------
*Okay, call them. I tip well ;)

4 Comments:

At 4:02 PM , Blogger Jellyhead said...

Oh, PHEW! You're just eating cake and reading thesauruses - nothing serious going on then ;)

We miss you but we are glad our favourite cake-eating, thesaurus-reading blogpal is safe.

We'll expect a snazzy post and a piece of stale cake when you return!

 
At 4:59 PM , Blogger Motherkitty said...

And who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?

I always thought being chained to one's laptop with an iPod attached to one's brain might be the ultimate torture. And now we all know. It is.

Hurry back before we go through withdrawal. We promise not to call the Mounties if we get further indications that you are safe and sound. If not, watch out bad guys. Here we come.

 
At 3:45 AM , Blogger thisisme said...

Abducted by the iPod and cake - now I understand. What sort of cake? mmm ... cake

I'm glad to hear that everything is good, and when you ever manage to escape, we'll be here.

Can't wait to see your next post.

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I love this post!!! Franny you are so witty.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home