Monday, September 18, 2006

An Interview

Alan: Good morning everyone, I'm Alan Rickman and I'm the guest-star interviewer for a very special segment of "Good Morning America!" Today we're talking about the blogging phenomenon, and with me here is Franny of Franny's Fables. She's a mom, a wife, a graduate of professional writing and web technology AND a devoted blogger. Franny is going to help shed some light on this world-changing new method of communication.

Alan: Welcome, Franny!

Franny: Um...*giggle*, hi...*hiding face*, Alan *giggle, flush*.

Alan:
Thanks for coming out this morning. I hope the British accent doesn't bother you.

Franny: Um...*giggle*...sorry...

Alan: Ok, then, let's get right to it. Blogging - is it the news medium of the future?

Franny: Actually...um...I like the accent...a lot...I mean, could you repeat the question....slooowly?

Alan:
Certainly. Do you feel that blogging is the news-medium of the future?

Franny: Mmmm...now say it again, and raise your eyebrow the way you did in "Love Actually" when the secretary was dancing with you.

Alan: *Looking uncertainly at the camera*

Franny: Sorry, sorry... Yes, blogging good. *wiping drool*

Alan: Very well. And with all of the controversial and politcal subjects discussed in blogs, do you think that legislation should be passed-

Franny: Alan?

Alan: Yes Franny? Is everything alright?

Franny: *Sigh* Could you hold my hand and ask me that again? Like you're Colonel Branden and I'm Marianne Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility?

Alan: *squirming uncomfortably* Moving on to our next question...Some critics have indicated that partisan groups are using blogs in order to spread propaganda that appears to be unbiased and releasing it on an unsuspecting public. What are your feelings on this?

Franny: Well...yes...I have very strong feelings about that, but I won't share them with you.

Alan: Oh, *raising eyebrows* and why is that?

Franny: Because...I'm being a very bad girl, Professor Snape...

Alan: *standing up* Oh for Christ's sake!

Franny: Oooh...I see you're angry...*drooooool*

Alan: Ok, um, that's all the time we have for today. Join us again tomorrow when a new guest-star will be interviewing on behalf of "Good Morning America"! Thank you to our guest Franny for this 'enlightening' discussion. *shakes Franny's hand*

Franny: *passes out*

Alan: Franny? Franny??? Can somebody get some smelling salts?

6 Comments:

At 11:56 AM , Blogger Motherkitty said...

Franny, OMG, are you trying to tell us you have a "thing" for Professor Snape?

You guys did a lot of squirming during that interview. Does that mean something? Anyway, I loved how articulate you were. You should go on TV more often.

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger Jellyhead said...

Franny, Franny, Franny. Alan RICKMAN?????? Really????? Don't the bushy eyebrows bother you just a WEE bit?!

If we're talking about 'Love Actually', how could you look past Liam Neeson? - a big bad brute of a man, who could pick up a woman and sling her over his shoulder and....oops, sorry, getting carried away here :)

Glad you enjoyed your 'interview'. Guess we all have our secret celebrity crushes, hey?!

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Franny??? That wasn't like you at all. While reading it I could just imagine you as a listless hillbilly with missing teeth. LMAO

 
At 9:52 AM , Blogger Magdalena said...

Mmmmm ... Alan!! That silly silly Marianne ... took her how long to figure out that Colonel Brandon was WAY hotter than that pansy Willoughby.

By the way, I am sure that you would be far more elegant in a real life encounter. Though I do admit that it would be hard to concentrate :)

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger Bob said...

My dear Alice... if you want to see another charming Alan Rickman role, find a movie called 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' that stars him as a ghost watching over his girlfriend (Juliet Stevenson).

BTW, my sister finds him dreamy too.

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger thisisme said...

I just visited from Jellyhead - I love Alan Rickman - I think you were very coherent :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home