Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lucky Sevens

7 things to do before I die:
1) See France
2) Look up my grade school nemesis and say things to him that will make him need counselling for the rest of his life*
3) Get/give my husband a cushy job in town
4) Realize I have learned everything and stop taking classes
5) LAUGH when my kids ask me to babysit
6) Tell someone who is wearing too much perfume that they stink
7) Sleep in a castle


7 things I cannot do:

1) Clean under the fridge (winks at Jellyhead!)
2) Remember names
3) Let the little guy take a hit
4) Not comfort a crying person
5) Not become enraged when someone hurts my friends
6) Stop loving my children
7) Stop believing in karma

7 things that attract me to my husband:
1) his kindness
2) his wierd sense of humour
3) his loyalty
4) his patience
5) his overflowing love for the kids
6) his overflowing love for me
7) his unique intelligence

7 books I love:
1-6) The Harry Potter books!!!!! (#7 is on the way!)
7) The Future Publication(s) by Kimberly Rose Anne Foottit

7 movies I'd watch over & over again:
1-4) All 4 Harry Potter Movies
5) The Shawshank Redemption
6) Star Trek: First Contact
7) Star Wars

7 people to tag for this meme:
1) umm, do i know 7 ppl?
2) if you haven't already done it, then go for it!

(*ooh, there will SO be a blog about this!)

3 Comments:

At 7:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm terrible at remembering names too. As for meeting your high school nemesis again, I'm sure he's not worth the time and effort! GBD

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

With each meme we learn a little more about the inner workings of your mind. Very interesting meme.

You & I agree on the books and the movies.

 
At 12:30 AM , Blogger Jellyhead said...

OK, so let's go to France and stay in a castle where we can watch Star Wars together! (any other like-minded bloggers are invited, too, of course!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home