Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Don't Buy This Book (Don't Take it Out of the Library Either or Risk Lifelong Nightmares)

They say that no press is bad press, and that in criticizing her I might be giving her the controversy and the publicity she wants. But I decided I'll take that chance. I suppose if I can convince one person who trusts me enough to take my word for it and not give this person a dime, then it's worth it.

I had heard of this woman, seen her occasionally, but paid no attention to her because I figured she was a nut. But this morning, I was changing diapers, out of reach of the remote control and was literally trapped into hearing this woman talk on TV. My head is still reeling from the mind pollution and filth and doubletalk coming from her mouth.

I am so ashamed to be the same gender as her. But then again, if it sells books and makes $$, how can it be bad? I am talking, of course, about Anne Coulter.

Sure, you can love God, love George W. and hate democrats all you want, that is your right. But human decency is crossed when you say that you have never seen anyone "enjoy the death of a spouse as much as the 911 widows do" that they shouldn't complain about the government because they "made millions off the deaths of their family members" and that all the democrats have on their side are people like Cindy Shehan whose family has dropped dead in the war and they are 'milking' it.

It gets better.

How about the only thing Democrats celebrate is dead babies from abortions? Or that if you're not a Republican, you're anti-God? That the war in Iraq IS the war on terror and the RIGHT choice and if you question it you should shut up and get the hell out of America?

Oh yes, I kid you not, but that seems to be her style - human decency, tolerance and class won't make you rich. In fact, she had a little bit o' religious zealot, shoot the dissenters attitude going on...kinda like the regimes around the world she says should be toppled one by one. It boggles the mind really. Sorry American buddies, so glad I am Canadian on this one!

Anyhow, to save you from looking it up and putting hits on Amazon or Google for this filth, the book is called "Godless: The Church of Liberalism". Hmm....interesting title...sounds like the real God is gonna be pretty mad someday that she has forsaken her neighbor for the Holy Dollar. A cool, compassionless demeanor. No shame at brandishing the shock sword to maim but sell books. A total absence of love and brotherhood and self-sacrifice.

Okay, and while we're bible slinging (she started it!): I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell..

Also, I came across some scathing stuff about our 'classy dame' here. Don't know what is true, but reading it was good emotional revenge for the vile 4 minutes she put me through this morning.

And hey, God Bless you America. I know many of you still believe in Liberty, Fraternity and Equality - not just words, but a belief system that is the foundation of democracy.

4 Comments:

At 8:23 AM , Blogger Motherkitty said...

As an American, I am shamed by our current regime "leader." He has put our entire nation in an untenable situation around the world -- no wonder everybody out there hates us. As for this woman (who I have never heard of), I agree that she is sounding off like brass just for the buck. There are always nutcases who will spend their hard-earned money to read trash like this because it backs up their weird and convoluted beliefs. Can't wait until the next election when we can get the Democrats back where they belong.

 
At 12:38 AM , Blogger Mark Leslie said...

How fitting that you were dealing with a dirty diaper while having to listen to all that shit.

 
At 11:36 AM , Blogger Karen said...

I was going to make a comment here, but Mark said it all so well in his comment!

 
At 6:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She reminds me of the kid in class, always wanting attention and will do anything to get it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home