Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wierd...Weird...ARGH!

Ok, here's my latest Meme...thanks Abandoned for the tag!

Six WEIRD(sp?) Things About Me

1. I am a university English grad, I have a professional writing certificate at the college level (with honours), I speak 3 languages quasi-fluently and I am still messed up about the "i" before "e" rule, except after the "c" or something like that. Screw it up all the time. Also have trouble spelling "length" (eg: legnth!)

2. There are toothbrushes on the market that have several uses. Nuff said.

3. I am super-sensitive to smell. I can also tell you a person's personality by their cologne/perfume/etc. I am usually right.

4. I want a flying horse, but not your standard white pegasus. It would look like this:

(Yes, I am aware they do not exist.)

5. My husband and I are the only two existing members of the EEIS society. (I could tell you what that means - but you wouldn't like it.)

6. I prefer bodywash that smells like food. I have a collection featuring Chocolate, Creamsicle, Strawberry, and Vanilla Mint. Depends on my mood. When I am angry, it's Cinnamon!

Here are my 6 wierd (weird!?) people tag choices:

Cuddly Cat
Heroic Paul
Soulful Kim
Clever Peter
Creative Mark
Caring Karen

Shock me!

4 Comments:

At 2:27 PM , Blogger bornfool said...

Your weird things are a little mysterious. Other uses for the toothbrush? EEIS??? Come on,now. I need explanations, please. Don't spare the details.

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger Jellyhead said...

Yes, like bornfool says, you have been very elusive in your post. However, I suspect I 'get' the toothbrush thing, and I really won't be pressing you for an explanation there!!

I'm not surprised at all to hear about your English qualifications.

Hope you're having a good day, and keep an eye out for appealing flying horses!

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Very ellusive post...You really don't sound weird at all...in fact you sound very accomplished.

 
At 11:38 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Yeah...you forgot to mention your rubber arms! Thanks for tagging me, it was a fun exercise.

love,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home