Monday, June 19, 2006

Open Road

You know how on Friday I did that post (see below) that made a lot of ppl think I was suicidal? Well just want ya'll to know that today I wrote my last two exams, and I mailed off the last business proposal. And after the dozen or so projects/assignments/deadlines crashed upon me over the last two months,

I AM DONE!



No, wait for it...

I AM FREAKIN DONE!



I have NOTHING to do for the rest of the summer. I did it all! There's an open road ahead of me after months of work and anxiety and work and deadlines etc. I have had my face so close to the grindstone that I couldn't breathe and now...

DONE DONE DONE!



And I am so happy I could burst!

And I am gonna get me some!

And my roses are in bloom!


And the kids are a pain in the ass, but I'm okay with that!

And my road is open!

And tomorrow (June 20th) is my 31st birthday! I'm a Gemini, and I agree with a lot of what they say about the Gemini Female. Check it out!

Oh yeah, and cake all around! A piece for you, and two for me...

7 Comments:

At 12:12 AM , Blogger Magdalena said...

Yay for Franny!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I think that we can all agree that roses are not the only thing in bloom! You are such a beautiful and wonderful person! Enjoy a carefree summer!

Hugs & Kisses!!

Magda

 
At 12:26 AM , Blogger Jellyhead said...

Happy Birthday you little spring chicken!!! (only 31, and look how much you have achieved!)
Although I don't know if I can forgive you for being 5 years younger than me, almost to the DAY (grits teeth, tries to have forbearance) I still wish for you a wonderful day celebrating with your family. As long as you hand over some of that cake.

Happy Birthday Franny!!!!!

 
At 3:39 AM , Blogger Motherkitty said...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you!

Motherkitty sends you a great big, huge, large, generous, and wondrous Motherkitty hug on your BIRTHDAY. Happy birthday and no more complaining about how tired you are, okay? As you say, it's all DONE so please treat yourself to some fun, 'cause girls just wanna have fun (Cyndi Lauper says so).

I like chocolate, so save me a big piece.

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger bornfool said...

Happy Birthday, Franny! Just a small piece of chocolate cake for me, please.

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger HORIZON said...

Popped over from Jellyhead's blog to say, Happy Birthday Franny!

 
At 11:01 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Beautiful rose and Happy Birthday to you!!!
Save me some cake and I want the corner piece, with the most icing.

Have fun for the rest of the summer.

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger Alipurr said...

happy birthday. Congrats on the getting done. Hurray!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home