Monday, November 14, 2005

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Hello everyone - do you like my *temporary* blog renovation? Been swept up in the 'arry Pohtta mania, I 'ave! The Goblet of Fire starts at the end of the week, and I can't wait to see it. My son has been asking about Harry, and I am pondering reading him the first book, but skipping some of the scary parts. I know, censorship!
Speaking of censorship...in my search to find some appropriate backgrounds for this site, I came across some cool, and some truly terrifying images. I am going to post a link to one of them.
I WARN YOU, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU ARE REALLY INTO THE WHOLE SLYTHERIN/GRYFFINDOR RIVALRY, OR IF YOU ARE OF WEAK CONSTITUTION, OR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO BLOCK OUT HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MEMORIES:

http://dj7.no.sapo.pt/brokensoul_background2.jpg
I WARNED YOU! Why the heck did you open it? As Albus Dumbledore says in the Goblet of Fire: "Curiosity is not a sin.... But we should exercise caution with our curiosity... yes, indeed."

This was one of those cases.

Anyhow, once you regain consciousness, join me in cheers to the new movie. Harry lovers will agree that the trip to Hogwarts is worth the wait.

8 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Blogger Magdalena said...

Oh you sick sick girl!! It may take years to get that image out of my head!

But back to more cheerful topics ... I have decided that this year is the year of Magda and Harry Potter. Oh I hear you all scoff, "oh sure" you whisper, "who does she think she is" ... well then, how do you explain this:

July 16 - release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince ... and what other major world event occured on this very same day? Ah ha ... the wedding of Magdalena Oslizlok and Christopher Altnau!

November 18 - release of the movie Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. Seems innocent enough ... ha ... also happens to eeriely coincide with my birthday!

Coincidence, I think not.

Three cheers for Harry (and some for Magda too :P )

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Franny said...

I was thinking the same thing Magda! It's so totally cool how you and Harry are so interconnected - I'm jealous!
I wish I was a teenager again so I could have a crush on Daniel Radcliffe and not be a pervert or a freaky cougar out for pups.

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger Bryan said...

You're an arteeest! Well done.

 
At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Franny is suffering from "Harry Potteritis".

I'm not going to look at the pic due to the comments already left. Thanks for the warning.

 
At 8:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. I gave in. Had a peek. Scarred for life. Lifetime of therapy needed. Thanks.

 
At 11:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaargh! I have been scrubbing myself in the shower for the last three hours, and I still can't get clean! I gouged my eyes out, but I still have that horrible image seared onto my brain! Will somebody help stop the pain??!?

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Stupid curiosity!

You're sick . . . but I love your work!

 
At 10:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll not agree, but I think that's an amazing image!! Who ever did it, great artwork!! (^^D)

Yaoi forever!!!! :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home