Thursday, November 24, 2005

File Under "Blackmail"...

I've been tagged - no I don't have cooties, but this means I have to answer some questions, which is good because I LOVE to talk about myself. Here goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was going to Mac, and I was a nervous wreck and single because my jackass-bastard boyfriend had dumped me on my ass. (I later married this man)

What were you doing 1 year ago? Soothing crying babies, not sleeping, eating a lot of takeout.

Five snacks you enjoy: chocolate cake, chocolate cake with icecream, chocolate cake with whipped cream, chocolate cake with hot chocolate...oh and chocolate cheesecake.

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Try, by Blue Rodeo (because it's about me)
Hopelessly Devoted to You by Olivia Newton John (a karaoke favorite)
Son of a Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield (see above)
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (in FOUR languages!)
Mr. Jones by the Counting Crows

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: pay for my house, get my family members out of debt, buy a brand new but sensible car, hire a nanny, hire a maid.

Five bad habits: worrying, overactive imagination, talking too much, listening too little, blog addiction.

Five things you like doing: I like to eat goumet, take hot bubble baths, nap in the afternoon, make people laugh and drive with no destination in mind.

Five things you would never wear again: My Dominatrix costume from Halloween 1999, my maternity clothes, the green dress I wore to prom, the purple dress I wore to prom, the red dress I wore to prom, and tassels (nuff said).

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM , Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Please let me know when this happens, I really wanna see Pete in his Billy Idol duds.

And no, I haven't heard enough about the tassels....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home