Thursday, November 24, 2005

File Under "Blackmail"...

I've been tagged - no I don't have cooties, but this means I have to answer some questions, which is good because I LOVE to talk about myself. Here goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was going to Mac, and I was a nervous wreck and single because my jackass-bastard boyfriend had dumped me on my ass. (I later married this man)

What were you doing 1 year ago? Soothing crying babies, not sleeping, eating a lot of takeout.

Five snacks you enjoy: chocolate cake, chocolate cake with icecream, chocolate cake with whipped cream, chocolate cake with hot chocolate...oh and chocolate cheesecake.

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Try, by Blue Rodeo (because it's about me)
Hopelessly Devoted to You by Olivia Newton John (a karaoke favorite)
Son of a Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield (see above)
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (in FOUR languages!)
Mr. Jones by the Counting Crows

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: pay for my house, get my family members out of debt, buy a brand new but sensible car, hire a nanny, hire a maid.

Five bad habits: worrying, overactive imagination, talking too much, listening too little, blog addiction.

Five things you like doing: I like to eat goumet, take hot bubble baths, nap in the afternoon, make people laugh and drive with no destination in mind.

Five things you would never wear again: My Dominatrix costume from Halloween 1999, my maternity clothes, the green dress I wore to prom, the purple dress I wore to prom, the red dress I wore to prom, and tassels (nuff said).

3 Comments:

At 11:46 PM , Blogger Pete Mitchell said...

Tanx for being a sport.

And we've definately gotta do the karaoke thing. You can wear your dominatrix suit and I'll wear my Billy Idol duds.

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Please let me know when this happens, I really wanna see Pete in his Billy Idol duds.

And no, I haven't heard enough about the tassels....

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

tassels franny?!?!?! Do I even want to know...

Though I think you and Pete would make an excellent couple...I'll wear by Britney Spears "Baby, hit me one more time" outfit and Mark can wear his conan outfit (couldn't you mark!?!?!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home