Thursday, September 01, 2005

Human Nature

Okay, a few days ago, I received proof that the human race was not at all wicked and unkind and greedy and selfish. A good friend of mine threw me a lifeline when I was drowning, and it's not the floating that counted, just the fact that someone CARED enough to try. So naturally, I was happy. And then things got worse, so then I was sad. But I talked it over with some loved ones, so I was happy again. And then, I found out something I shouldn't have and KABOOM it was my own personal nervous breakdown again. So now I have faith in some that I thought were lost to me, and no faith in some that were my foundation. I am getting nowhere fast and my psyche can't take this minute-by-minute change in atmosphere! Is there such thing as yo-yo dieting for the soul? Happy...Sad...Happy....Miserable...Excited...Ecstatic...Devestated...there aren't enough smiley icons for what I go through in a day. Someone should write a book called "The Human Nature Handbook". Here are some suggestions, if someone wants to write it:
Chapter 1-Pain is Bad
Chapter 2-Pain is Not So Bad
Chapter 3-Trust No One
Chapter 4-Okay, Trust Everyone
Chapter 5-You CAN be Happy!
Chapter 6-Happiness is Just an Illusion
Chapter 7-Closing Doors, Opening Windows, and other meaningless analogies that don't really
help or apply to your life
Chapter 8-So, You've Finally Been Diagnosed!
Now that that is off my chest...I think I am overtired.

2 Comments:

At 11:58 PM , Blogger Franny said...

okay, i am commenting on my own blog here...i was VERY tired when i wrote this! please do not up my meds!

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger Karen said...

As another "spit sister" you know that I'm always here for you, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home